GET THE RIGHT GEAR
Weather is the one thing we cannot change, so make sure you have enough clothes and equipment for cold weather as well as a heat wave. Having the right clothing is essential in making your stay enjoyable, whether you are a player or a viewer.
Apply your name and the name of your club to all clothes, shoes, caps, wallets, mobile phones etc.
Check the sizes and measures for the tournament t-shirt here! T-shirts will be ordered by registration.
The most important things to take along
- Tournament pass that you will receive at the school accommodation
- you should carry it around your neck throughout the tournament, so mark it first in order find yours e.g. after the games
- For the accommodation:
- sleeping bag or blanket and sheet
- pyjamas/ nightdress
- personal hygiene items (towel, toothbrush, soap for the shower, shampoo)
- Sports clothes:
- jogging suit or similar outfit
- sports shoes, preferably two pairs (in case they get wet)
- sports shirt and shorts
- rainwear or shell suit
- Other clothes:
- socks and underwear, warm clothes, outfit for the Jaffa disco
- referee's whistle, unless you prefer to use the common whistle
- rucksack or bag equipped with your name and address
Most importantly, bring a happy mood!